Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

Motat Trip

Yah! We’re going to M.O.T.A.T.(Museum of Transport and Technology) I can’t wait to learn about, the olden days.The Senior school walked excitedly down the wet soggy path with a happy faces.”Cool we have our own bus to ride on” I said with a famous smile, I felt like Rm7 was famous.
My favourite task was when we were with our teacher called Frazer and Anna they were awesome. In the class we had to dress up like the kids from the olden days, which was hundreds of years ago that was a long time.I looked like an angel when I wore the clothes I thought, but I just knew that angels don’t do chores like scrubbing the floor,washing the dishes,sweeping the floor and taking people's poos and wees which was the worse thing I have ever done but lucky it was from the olden days.It felt like it was 1881 instead of 2011.

So if you want to see Auckland but way back in the 19's Motat is a great place to visit.

While we did our chores we had fun learning about what was the most dangerous pollution which was the water.
If you are interested in the Auckland history you should come to M.O.T.A.T it is a great place to learn about the history of Auckland.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.