Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

All About Me :)

All About Me :)

Hi, and my name is Tame’e A.K.A Me’e.I was raised and born in Auckland, Glen Innes. Today I am going to tell you about me, like my family life, school life and my hopes and dreams for the future.

Family Life

So at home our families have chores we do.We like helping around the house for our parents.I mostly vacuum the house, making the food or just babysitting.

Every year my dads family has a reunion for the family to gather together for a feast. All of the grandkids, uncle and aunties gather to make the food, make the decorations, and prepare our items for the grandparents.

After our reunions before everyone takes of to their homes or overseas, we have a huge family sleepover and we tell stories about the family , stories about the family tree and what the kids love the songs and the funny moments of the family.

School Life

The things I love about school is my friends, clubs and doing my favourite subject. I love writing because it expresses my feeling about the subject.

I also love coming school to meet my friends like, Anamanu she’s really funny and always makes everything funny. She cheers me up all the time when i’m down and when i need some help.

I also love to sing in class when we aint allowed to. Singing makes me happy and laugh alot, which is why I love about singing. I spend most of my times singing with my older sister and my other siblings. We can sleep we sing.

I also love clubs because we learn things we haven't learnt and things we can improve on. Last term I joined Sasa. Sasa is a Samoan dance like Ma'ulu'ulu (tongan dance). Its a fast dance with movements so complicated. But I really enjoyed it alot.



Hopes & Dreams

When I graduate,I would like to go University to learn about being a teacher or a doctor for the future. I really want to be a doctor to take care of people who need help with their lives and can’t handle the disease. I just want them to know that there is something that they can do.

My hopes and dreams are for my parents to be really proud of me for getting a good education and for the Tongans a huge 21st. So my aim is to make my parents proud for my learning and to teach people how to believe in themselves.




In 10 more years, I know I will achieve my goal in being a teacher or a doctor for the future. I really want my parent to be proud of my work.I just can imagine me holding my certificate in front of my parents. So I really want to make my dreams and hopes come true for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.