Pages

Friday 8 July 2011

Best Friends

Hi this is my best friend Davinia and me .Davinia and I have been friends for 5 years going on to 6.We met when we both were 5 years old.Davinia and I love reggae and we both love Bob Marley as well. We both love to sing and wish to become famous just like Bob Marley.
I am 10-years old and so is as Davinia.Now we are in Mrs Boyer's class at Glen brae Schol,Room 7,year 5/6. We both love our teacher.She is fun and fantastic.One day Davinia's and my dream will come true and we will meet again.

1 comment:

  1. Sup Me'e me Davinia that girl next to you is very beautiful not L.o.l thats me.I can't wait for more post because I'm totally going to see what your other posts are.

    Laters

    Dee
    P.s that girl is very beautifullL.o.L

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.