Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

Stopping Distance and Pedestrian Safety

Yeah!! This morning we had tips from Constable Julie.The main learning  was about Stopping Distance and we also learnt about pedestrian safety.

Constable Julie took us to the netball court to estimate how far would a car need to stop at different speeds?
Constable Julie measured 70 meters from the Playground to Room 9 in the senior school.

I have learnt a lot more about Stopping Distance and Pedestrian Safety.I'm really looking forward to her next visit.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have shared very valuable and interesting information in this post Tame'e. Being able to estimate stopping distance could save your life.
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi tame'e how are things I heard all the mean things you said about me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why U got a crush on my cosin aee.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Tame'e I think you were listing very well. I think that you gave very interesting words and works that you have done. Keep up the work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.