Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Family Buzz


As I walked through the crowded hallway, I found my family all bunched up. As i walked i saw a familiar face in the corner.I looked closer at the person, I looked so close she stared at me. Then she said “Hi” I asked in a eager way “ are you on t.v” then she said in a aglow way “ oh i'm ashley tonga from x factor” I was so so vivaction that i jumped and screamed. I was so happy she was my cousin.

we talked about music and how we were related, which was really unusual and hard to get in my little brain.

as we talked i found out that we both love to sing and dance and goof around too. she said it runs in the family. So then we laughed.

Meeting the rest of the  family made me realised that every family must have something in common, like singing and dancing and especially goofing around.

To me family is really important because family can teach you different things like how to sing or dance and meet people.Family is a  really  good thing in your life. you meet people that you would like to be in your life too.
Especially they teach you about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.