Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Being a year 6



Being a year 6 was a  fun year but leaving  middle school was a very very sad time!!!Leaving my school was going to be very hard for me. But now I don't have to leave.
I came to Glenbrae School when I was 5 years old.
In the future I want to be a teacher just like Mrs Boyer.
I have learnt lots about being a teacher and what they do.
Next year I really want to move on from being a little girl to a 12 year old girl in Glenbrae Intermediate School.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Tame'e I you look cute when you were little.
    Now I can see that you are all grown up and it looks like you are going to have fun in Glenbrae Intermediate School.
    Have Fun Tame'e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for your dream Tame'e. You'll be an awesome teacher.
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.