Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Holiday With June

As I walk past the steaming hot spa room. As I went to the pools, a flash of humid air flashed in my face.Walking with my friend June to the huge cold swimming pool.

I stepped into the cold deep pool.Feeling the cold taking over my body with the water rushing through my skin.Then “splash” I hopped in with the water rushing past my body.
June and I played rugby in the water with our other friends. .We were anxious we were gonna win.I played and swam my hardest and finally “TRY, yay!”

“Lets go over there” “Yeah we should” said June. The pool was as cold as ice.We had fun with the objects in the water that we did'nt want to share it.We did the freestyle,backstroke,butterfly and heaps more.We had a lot of fun

After we went over to the bending machine our game we went to get something to eat from the bending machine.We went and nearly bought everything from the bending machine.We went to the table and ate our sweets like we were as hungry as a tiger.

We laughed throughout all the time we were in the swimming pool.June and I had a lot of fun at the pools and playing with our friends. I hope we could have a great day like this again.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a fun holliday Tame'e keep uf the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.