Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

The Unexpected Sound

It was a dark cold night in the unwanted shed. As I went to feed my pet goat I heard some strange spooky sound trying to tell me something.I looked at the window and back at my goat.I looked at the window, just wanting to get close to it. I stopped and looked at my pet goat and went outside. As I went outside I looked back at the shed and then ran.

As I ran the sound came closer and closer.I ran so fast I tripped on a rock and slipped.I looked to the  front door with a glare. The sound was getting closer and closer and closer. Until it stopped. As the sound stopped the wind stopped too.

I ran to the front door and opened it with a shock. As I opened the door I was shaking as I looked at my brothers friends laughing at me.I asked why and they just laughed.Then they told me what happened.They just couldn't stop laughing.

But I was glad it wasn't a real ghost.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.