Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Softball session 13/08

Today at our softball session we learnt heaps of new tricks,skills and played a really cool game.
We learnt skills on how to catch the ball and how to throw the ball in softball. Tama and I catched and threw the ball so fast and catches it so fast too. I ran to catch the ball most of the time

After, we played a game on who can throw the ball without dropping it, but moving back when you catch the ball. Tama and I didn't really make it but we were happy to see that Lisiate and his partner won the game.

Our softball session was fun.We learnt heaps and heaps of cool tricks. I also had fun playing the game.But unfortunately we lost but we tried our best.

I cant wait till the next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.